LÜM-TEC watches are designed in Ohio and assembled in Ohio. Their parent Company, Weigand Custom Watch, LLC, has built watches for years but in 2008 LÜM-TEC was born as a showcase brand. Regardless of aesthetics, rest assured their watches are up for any challenge due to their stout build quality and tested specification. Something that MILSPEC GROUP inquired about many moons ago were the "actual" specs. LÜM-TEC watches are tested to extremes fair beyond what is on paper. MIL-SPEC or Military Specifications are no joke and neither is their entire catalog of watches.
MDV technology (Maximum Darkness Visibility) is featured in all LÜM-TEC watches. MDV is a special 6-8 layer application of Super-LumiNova applied over a chemical coated white base causing an incredibly bright luminescent light charge. MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions, even at depths of 600 meters.
Each LÜM-TEC watch is tested to meet international standards for water resistance. Chris Wiegand, LÜM-TEC's President and Founder, takes extreme pride in every watch. The quality and durability of these watches doesn't need any help. But if you're unsure of said quality or durability this is one Company that stands by their products... check out LÜM-TEC Watches warranty and Service Policy in the specs if there are any questions.
- 45mm width excluding crown
- 24mm lug width
- 13mm thick
- Weight on leather strap (approx.) 113g/4oz.
- 316L stainless steel case and crown
- Special skeletal design case
- Brushed finish
- Matte black anti-reflective dial with MDV Technology
- Sapphire crystal with double side clear anti-reflective coating
- Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system
- Threaded stainless steel caseback
- 200 meters/660 ft. water resistance
- Leather strap. 24/22 size
- Extra springbars included for fitting other straps
- Swiss made Ronda 515 quartz movement
- One year limited warranty
- Free lifetime battery replacement