ProTek builds its watches to outfit those that work in difficult environments using only quality components able to stand up to the rigors of harsh extremes. Cases are made from Carbon Composite, 316L Stainless Steel, or Titanium, and all employ screws case backs (most also have screw crowns) to ensure water resistance. Dive watches are rated to 300 and 200 meters and Land based watches are rated to 100 meters. All crystals are highly scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire for durability, and to eliminate glare for clear viewing. Watches come on genuine rubber straps or specially treated waterproof leather straps. The watches run on dependable Japanese quartz movements (from Miyota, a division of Citizen) ensuring many years of problem free wear and enjoyment.
Tritium Illumination: Technology that enables every ProTek watch to glow continuously for 25 years, allowing for time at a glance even in complete darkness.
The unparalleled self-powered illumination used in all ProTek watches is sourced from the Swiss company that pioneered and developed their superior illumination technology. They are the world leader in self-powered illumination technology, and the ProTek team has worked with them since 1989.
No Compromises: From original design to manufacture in our clean room, ProTek watches are built with only the finest materials and components. Time Concepts has been designing and manufacturing quality timepieces for almost two decades. The management team has more than 90 years of experience in the watch trade so this is not new to them. When the team set out to build the ProTek brand of watches it was decided from the outset there would be no compromises and no shortcuts in building the brand – they sourced the best available components in the planning and construction of the brand’s watches.
- 42mm Carbon Composite Case and Bezel, with Screw-on Stainless Steel Case Back. Weight: 73.2 grams. Case Thickness: 13.95mm
- United States Marine Corps Logo Embossed Caseback
- Screw-in Crown with Rubber Grip and Multiple O-rings
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti Reflective Coating
- Water Resistant to 300 Meters (all watches tested to full depth rating in both air and water)
- Japan Quartz Miyota 2S60 3 Hand & Date Movement with 10 Year Battery (+/- 20 seconds per month)
- Genuine Rubber Strap (22mm x 20mm) with steel tube for the spring pin molded into the strap for added durability
- Swiss self-powered ProGlo T25 illumination system is 100X brighter than conventional lume and glows continuously for 25 years without a need to be "charged" by an external light source.